[j-nsp] T1 questions..

Wayne E. Bouchard web at typo.org
Mon Dec 15 16:59:46 EST 2003

Hi,

pardon the basic question but I've looked around extensively and have not
been able to find an answer.

I've got a channelized DS3 and I'd like to be able to send loop codes to
the NIU and CSU/DSU but so far can't discover how. I've ran across
"test int fdl-line/payload-loop ansi/belcore" (in 5.6r2.4) but I can't
find what device this is trying to loop nor can I get a response out of
a known functional circuit.

So to state it succinctly, how does one issue a loop up for an NIU and
how does one do this for a CSU? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks..

-Wayne