[j-nsp] JunOS and IOS command comparison/guide

Steve Holman sholman at juniper.net
Tue Dec 16 11:24:10 EST 2003

Here are a couple of resources that might be helpful:

http://www.juniper.net/solutions/literature/app_note/350005.pdf

This one converts your configuration from IOS to JUNOS.  You input the IOS config and it converts to JUNOS.  It is not completely comprehensive, but it does provide some good guides.  Login access is required.

https://i2j.juniper.net/release/index.jsp <https://i2j.juniper.net/release/index.jsp>