[j-nsp] vlan tagging, vlan ids, etc.

Hyunseog Ryu r.hyunseog at ieee.org
Mon Dec 29 17:08:44 EST 2003

It seems that you are using old version of Gigabit SX card that I encountered.
At the time, I had same configuration from other routers, and only difference
between working configuration and non-working configuration was Gigabit
Ethernet PIC type.
Working configuration used P-1GE-SX-B, and non-working configuration used P-
1GE-SX.
I used same VLAN id and same Cisco hardware from the other side router and
switch.
Fortunately we don't need VLAN feature for a moment, so I changed to no-vlan
configuraiton, and it worked.
I will upgrade P-1GE-SX to P-1GE-SX-B in coming year.

Hyun

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:17:05 -0600, David William wrote

--
Hyunseog Ryu
Senior Network Engineer