[j-nsp] Junos 5.6 any field trial?

sigma at smx.pair.com sigma at smx.pair.com
Mon Feb 10 23:37:41 EST 2003

For a couple of weeks now, we've been running 5.6R1.3 (this is the most
current version AFAIK) with a dozen BGP sessions, and OC-3c and OC-12c and
GigE interfaces on an M20.  Smooth as can be.

We don't do a lot of the weirder stuff, though, so there could be bugs
lurking somewhere, you never know.  In my experience, it's always better
than Cisco.

Kevin