[j-nsp] BGP Command translations from IOS to JUNOS

Danny McPherson danny at tcb.net
Tue Feb 18 13:53:37 EST 2003

I'm pretty sure that by default neither Juniper or Cisco provide
the information received from a peer before the Input Policy Engine
is applied and it's stored in the Adj-RIB-In.  Else there'd be no
need for things like BGP Route Refresh :-)

However, if you really needed it on a normal basis enabling inbound
soft reconfiguration for the concerned peer(s) should give you access to
the "unaltered" data, but may use quite a bit of memory to store the it.

-danny