[j-nsp] juniper books

Chris Hellberg Chris.Hellberg at telecom.co.nz
Thu Feb 27 09:35:23 EST 2003

I thoroughly recomend the Juniper Networks reference guide - lots of examples and co-written by Jeff Doyle.

The field guide and reference seems mostly to be duplication of manuals and such like. Useful if you want that sort of information in the one place, but with that you get the lack of verbosity as you get with the online juniper.net material.

Chris

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you."