[j-nsp] Viewing Prefix-Specific Action statistics

Tay Chee Yong tcy at pacific.net.sg
Fri Feb 28 00:13:41 EST 2003

Hi John,

Thanks! It works.

user at router> show firewall prefix-action-stats filter inbound-acl
prefix-action police-per-prefix-shape
Filter: inbound-acl
Counters:
Name                                          Bytes              Packets
police-per-prefix-shape-0                      6796                  132
police-per-prefix-shape-1                      8420                  170

Regards,
Cheeyong