[j-nsp] Re: cflowd

Jonathan Tse jonathantse at pacific.net.sg
Fri Jan 17 15:46:41 EST 2003

Hi Antal,

Under the cflow.conf, there is this LOCALAS which tells the cflowd to
convert all the "0" to your desired AS. reason is that some routers will
export your AS routes which as number 0 (same goes to the asregex ^$)

I am not sure whether this will help.

CISCOEXPORTER {
  HOST:         <name>
  ADDRESSES:    { ip-address }