[j-nsp] Re: ping mib and juniper ping mib

Pablo Varela Batanero pablo at pabloylola.com
Thu Jul 10 19:31:30 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm having similar problems. I think I'm able to set the Routing Instance Name correctly
but I never get the RowStatus any different than notReady.

I set the Rotuing Instance Name as follows:

snmpset -v2c -c wrcomm 'jnxPingCtlRoutingInstanceName."wrcomm"."testname"' s MY_ROUT_INST_NAME

using Net-SNMP on a Linux box.

Does anyone know what variables you have to set in the table to get RowStatus to active?

Best regards,
Pablo