[j-nsp] Static Routes in a VRF question

Chris Hellberg Chris.Hellberg at telecom.co.nz
Sun Jul 20 16:20:41 EDT 2003

Well, one of the routes won't be installed because your next-hop for 172.17.0.0/16 ( so-0/0/1.0 ) isn't configured under a routing-instances interface command. My next question would be, are the interfaces up. Do a show interfaces terse on the interfaces concerned.

Have you got direct routes for the subnet of your sonet interfaces?

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you."