[j-nsp] Simulator

Steve Ohnmacht ohnmacht at gblx.net
Wed Jul 30 07:26:52 EDT 2003

Hello -

It's all about the journey ;). I do not think this is the
forum for this discussion. I'm just a peon, and read the
postings/questions on this list and usually learn a thing or two, however
this topic is a bit annoying to say the least...

I mean no disrespect, nor do I intend to start a flaming email war :)

-so