[j-nsp] bridge ethernet over atm ( DSL )

pourtier at ornis.com pourtier at ornis.com
Mon Jun 16 14:35:11 EDT 2003

Hello,

I Would like to know if it is possible to do bridge ethernet connections
over ATM between Juniper M5 and CISCO 806.

I already have connections between My JUNIPER M5 and CISCO 827 with vp / vc
8/35 ( in france )

here is a sample configuration if my interface :

noc at TEST# show interfaces at-0/0/0 unit 101
description TEST;
vci 1.101;
shaping {
    cbr 498432;
}
oam-period 5;
oam-liveness {
    up-count 1;
}
family inet {
    address 10.101.1.1/30;
}

[edit]

here is my JUNOS : JUNOS 4.3R2 built 2001-02-22 03:24:10 UTC

Should I upgrade my JUNOS ? and is there a person who have already done
this kind of connections ?

regards

Philippe POURTIER
ORNIS SA