[j-nsp] using ftp to download

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Fri Jun 20 18:25:28 EDT 2003

	Hello Randy ,  I have not found a method other than accessing the
	server(s) from a workstation running any decent browser .  I have
	tried -all- (except the one alex mentioned) command line html
	accessors to no avail .  One method that would have been nice is
	'sftp' what with the ability to set it up to use keys & passwords
	it lends itself relatively nicely to the job .  Sorry I could not
	be of any 'real' help .  JimL