[j-nsp] using ftp to download

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sat Jun 21 13:10:37 EDT 2003

	Hello Alexander ,  I have found that elinks can acquire a url from
	either of http: or https: .  ie:

elinks "https://download.juniper.net/software/junos/5.7R2.4/jinstall-5.7R2.4-domestic-signed.tgz"

	This will ask for your username & passwd & acquire the tarball
	After it has retreived all the data in the URL: you'll need to
	press ESC f v <enter>

	I am still looking for a method within elinks docs & elinks
	maillist to allow a more wget like approach .  Hth ,  JimL