[j-nsp] used Juniper parts

sigma at smx.pair.com sigma at smx.pair.com
Thu May 1 22:04:54 EDT 2003

I've had good luck with networkhardware.com - just be careful you are
getting exactly the part you want (e.g. "FPC" instead of "FPC-E", same
thing for the PICs) - even when there is a mixup, they've taken care of us.

Some of the equipment is arriving with tiny "Property of Cable & Wireless"
stickers on the bottom, so you can figure where it came from ;-)

Kevin