[j-nsp] Routes matching two or more communities

Hazim Oumera houmera at ajax.opentransit.net
Tue May 13 18:58:51 EDT 2003

Thanks for the suggestions. The following command almost helped me count
the routes I needed:

show route community [5511:500 "5511:5[0-2][1-8]" "no-export"] | count

Using double quotes was necessary when using ranges. I am still tuning the
expression as the original objective was to match the above with "NOT
no-export" instead of "no-export".

Regards,
Hazim