[j-nsp] M20 redundancy config?

MPuras at solunet.com MPuras at solunet.com
Fri May 23 11:23:52 EDT 2003

Hi Bill,

I would also look into configuring system processes for failover in case you
have a deamon failure.

ex.
[edit system]
processes {
    routing failover other-routing-engine;
}

in the above example, if the routing deamon (rpd) on RE0 (master) fails it
would cause a switchover to the other RE.

Thanks,

Mario Puras
SoluNet Technical Support
Mailto: mpuras at solunet.com
Direct: (321) 309-1410
888.449.5766 (USA) / 888.SOLUNET (Canada)