[j-nsp] BGP load balance per packet

Domiciano Alonso Fernández daf at ttd.net
Mon Nov 3 02:51:02 EST 2003

Hi
The name "per-packet" is rather misleading. It uses a hash to identify
flows, so that the load-balance is per-flow in fact (which is a good
thing, as avoids packet disordering).
Your set up seems to be a lab one -for the private addresses, I mean-,
is the traffic "real one" or generated by a generator, you may try
setting several flows (random source & destination addresses)
Regards