[j-nsp] auto-export vs rib-groups

Chris Hellberg Chris.Hellberg at telecom.co.nz
Thu Nov 6 18:17:18 EST 2003

Pedro,

I should have mentioned this was done on JunOS 5.3 which would not import direct routes at the time.

Another thing I should mention that even on 5.6 which imports direct routes without a problem (just tested it), with any software revision, if you've got a common management-type VPN which you want to import a number of different VRF routes to, the rib-group for the configuration for that central VRF is awful - one big ugly rib-group line.

Regards,

Chris

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you."