[j-nsp] vpn-apply-export

Blaz Zupan blaz at inlimbo.org
Mon Nov 10 12:48:31 EST 2003

> Odd. Can you confirm that the static route is active in the VRF?

It is.

> Should match on all active routes in the VRF and export them. Once a route
> is accepted it cannot be later rejected (as I understand), so I am not sure
> why modifying your PE-PE export policy should have any effect. Your AS path
> reg x seems to match on a null AS path, so this explains why adding static
> allows the export of the static despite no as path parameters being

Another way to make it work is to modify policy-statement to-ibgp-amis-routes
like this (new "term mpls" below):

     policy-statement to-ibgp-amis-routes {
         term mpls {
               from community vpn;
               then accept;
         }
         term as8591 {
               from community [ from-customer from-lix from-six ];
               then accept;
         }
         term limited-routes {
             from {
                 protocol [ bgp aggregate ];
                 as-path limited-routes;
             }
             then accept;
         }
     }
     community vpn members target:12644:1

> configured for that static. You may want to open a case with JTAC as this
> does not seem to be the desired behavior.

Thanks for confirming that I'm not smoking crack :-)