[j-nsp] SFM-CF vs non-CF

Josef Buchsteiner josefb at juniper.net
Fri Nov 14 11:54:18 EST 2003

> What exactly is the difference between the SFM's labeled "-CF" and plain
> SFM's?

  there  should  be  no  difference  and  usually CF are internal
  names.  we  use  the  term  Internet  Processor  2 version 1 or
  version  2  which is the CF and yes F stands for Filter and the
  Internet  Processor  IP1 was the first one we shipped. The C is
  just  the Alphabet. With the show chassis hardware all would be
  clear.