[j-nsp] ipsec tracing

Bosco Sachanandani Bosco.Sachanandani at orange.co.in
Thu Oct 9 05:54:07 EDT 2003

Hi All

I have a slight problem in tracing for IPSec. I have set the following config under security hierarcy

traceoptions {
	file size 256k files 5;
	flag all;
}

however when I go the root prompt under /var/log I cannot see any file named 'kmd' in this directory. This used to be there earlier but a colleague of mine deleted the old files.

I have 2 Unit interfaces in the ES-PIC of which Unit 0 (tunnel) is operational.

I need to trace the new configuration for unit 1 but cannot find the kmd file.

Any help would be great!

TIA
Bosco

"The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thanking you - Hutchison Max Telecom Pvt. Ltd."