[j-nsp] Problem with OSPF route summarization

Matt Leonards Matt.Leonards at uk.easynet.net
Fri Oct 10 10:54:01 EDT 2003

Hi Eric,

I believe you can only summarise directly on the ASBR (the ex-internal
router where redistribution into OSPF is taking place), but if you want to
have all the externals in the internal area, you could make the area an
NSSA. Then summarising on the ABR by doing what Josef suggested, with the
NSSA area-range commands.

HTH.