[j-nsp] JUNOS Equivalent to CISCO IOS next-hop-self

stewells at verizon.net stewells at verizon.net
Mon Oct 20 16:16:35 EDT 2003

Does anyone know how to configure an JUNOS IBGP peer w/ the equivalent of
the Cisco next-hop-self attribute such that external routes advertised to
IBGP peers uses the IBGP next-hop interface instead of the EBGP next-hop
interface. Is the  include-mp-next-hop command which should be under [edit
protocols bgp] the one I should use? I cant't seem to locate it in ver
5.3R2.4.

Thanks...