[j-nsp] Taking the "sample" out of "sample"

Jeffrey Welch jwelch at siac.com
Tue Oct 21 15:54:26 EDT 2003

I have an management application manager for my network that claims that
his application requires our network edge routers (Juniper M20's & M40e's)
to send his application cflowd flow information for all flows, sampling
100% of the packets for each flow.  I'm new to using cflowd, but this
sounds a little insane, even using the adaptive services PIC.  Is this even
possible?  How would I do it?

This message and its attachments may contain  privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are prohibited from printing, forwarding, saving or copying this email.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer.