[j-nsp] Redundant REs: annoying features et al.

Gary Tate gtate at juniper.net
Tue Oct 28 23:38:46 EST 2003

This is the correct configuration.  It is also well to use the backup
router statement

set system backup-router <default-gateway-for-fxp0-network>

Bellow lets assume:
set system backup-router 10.0.0.254

This will allow you to communicate to the secondary RE via the fxp0 if
you wish without logging in from other RE

Gary