[j-nsp] JUNOS syntax checker

Mark Thompson mark at markthompson.org.uk
Sun Aug 8 11:28:46 EDT 2004

Jeff

Check out www.lab-rats.net, I have v4.x v5.x and v6.x running as virtual
machines on my laptop (XP). With v4.x each VM supports up to 4 usable
interfaces. So assuming you've plenty of memory you can run multiple VM's
and have a "real" network running on your computer. This is perfect for
learning the basics, other versions don't have usable interfaces (yet) but
are just what your looking for in relation to checking configuration syntax
etc.

If you telnet to telnet://217.155.73.187 guest/guest you'll come in over a
wifi connection and be on one of four VM Olives running on a Sony Vaio;)

Cheers

Mark