[j-nsp] ospf virtual link and rsvp lsp

Raymond Cheh rcheh at juniper.net
Wed Aug 11 18:34:48 EDT 2004

That's true, the RSVP config is not there. You have to configure it
separately. But you don't need to configure any rsvp lsp if you'd rather
keep configuration simpler.

Are you trying to set up the virtual link with an lsp? Or are you trying
to set up an ospf virtual link with minimal config? It seems that you
have some design in mind that you want to plan the configuration. If you
give me more details, I may be able to send you some sample
configurations.

Thanks.

Raymond