[j-nsp] BGP advertise-inactive (even not the *best* BGP route)

Jeff Wheeler jeff at reflected.net
Fri Aug 20 00:07:26 EDT 2004

When you refer to limitations of existing equipment, below, do you mean
FIB space limitations?  Certainly that would be an issue for folks who
wish to provide routes from certain providers to their customers.

The way I see it, though, there is no need to export the routes from
provider-a.inet.0 to the FIB.  Routes rejected via the routing-options
forwarding-table export policy may still be readvertised to a route
optimizer or looking-glass.

--
Jeff at Reflected Networks