[j-nsp] problem with m40 harddrive

Erik Haagsman erik at we-dare.net
Mon Feb 9 17:47:56 EST 2004

Hehe...DIY Juniper RE's :-)

I wonder what those Teknor.Kontron units cost if you buy them directly
from them with the exact same config. Unless there's some trickery
behind the scenes preventing them from working when not coming from
Juniper, I'd presume them to be a fair bit cheaper than Juniper RE's and
it doesn't seem too hard to get the initial JunOS install going.  Or am
I missing something here (or worse: is this blasphemy? :-)

CHeers,

Erik

--
---