[j-nsp] RE Redundancy --- Configuration Update

Richmond, Jeff (ELI) jeff_richmond at eli.net
Fri Feb 20 13:33:15 EST 2004

I don't think so. We have had this same discussion with our Juniper SE, as
we have a mix of J routers out in the network, and it would be nice to have
our provisioners just enter one command for all routers, regardless of
redundancy. As it stands now, we have to spell out which routers they need
to do a commit sync on...

Regards,
-Jeff