[j-nsp] sampled problem

Yulianto Ko yko at juniper.net
Wed Feb 25 14:32:12 EST 2004

Hi Jonas,

I don't recall seeing this problem before.  I tried your config and I was
not able to reproduce it.
Can you try restarting sampled and see if it fixes the problem.  You can
also try deactivating the forwarding-options sampling config.
Also, check /var/log/sampled and see if there is anything that looks
suspicious.

Thanks,
Yulianto