[j-nsp] LDP state machine in DU mode.

bageshri kundu bageshrikundu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 16:54:46 EST 2004

Hi,

How does a Juniper router respond on receiving a Label Request for some fec while it has been configured to run in Downstream Unsolicited mode? I have a test equipment running some conformance tests against my router. Both have been configured to run in DU mode. My box actually send some Label Requests for some fecs in its routing table to the tester & because of this the test fails. I am interested to know how a Juniper would behave in this case, on receiving a Label Request in DU mode. The LDP state machine RFC(3215) for DU has no mention of Label Requests.

Thank you,
Bageshri