[j-nsp] frame-relay encap on POS between Juniper and Cisco

R Che jlablab at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 22:28:08 EDT 2004

Yes, that's the answer. Thanks.

"K.K. Verma" <kkverma at juniper.net> wrote:
Hi,

Please remove "no keepalive" configuration from Cisco POS. It should be:

interface POS8/1/0
no ip address
encapsulation frame-relay IETF
no ip mroute-cache
crc 32
pos scramble-atm
pos flag c2 22
!
interface POS8/1/0.100 point-to-point
ip address 81.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
frame-relay interface-dlci 100
!

Hope, it will make ping to work. Juniper interface configuration looks fine.

Thanks,
KK