[j-nsp] Details of show ted output

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Thu Jul 29 12:02:13 EDT 2004

Assuming this is a non production network you might try clearing the OSPF
data base with a clear ospf database purge (not really that disruptive, but
better to be safe). Also, you might display the opaque LSAs, which support
TE extensions, to see if any routers are not correctly generating the type
10 LSAs.

I sometimes fine that disabling cspf with a no-cspf and then building a
convention RSVP LSP, perhaps using ERO constraints, is a good way to spot
general MPLS issues, like missing RSVP on family MPLS on the correct logical
unit. The benefit here is that you test baseline MPLS while eliminating
complexity of TED and CSPF.

Regards