[j-nsp] "Invalid VCs" error message on ATM interface

Patrick Liu paliu at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Jun 8 17:04:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

We are seeing the "Invalid VCs" as input errors on an ATM interface of M10.
The error number is increasing randomly. We have tried to work with the
transport provider to identify the issue. They have indicated that they
shouldn't send cells with non-existent VC over to us. We have also tried to
turn on the monitoring on that interface. It doesn't give us too much
information. Does anyone out there have better ways / ideas to troubleshoot
this?

Thanks in advance.