[j-nsp] Pepsi I presume?

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Wed Jun 16 18:57:25 EDT 2004

> I believe people were looking forward to a low cost FastE capable
> router, aka a production olive, not just a cisco-copycat T1 CPE
> box.

i suspect that different people were looking forward to different
things.  i also suspect that juniper has marketroids who try to
figure out which of those things will make the company more money,
crass blood-sucking capitalists all.

of course, the result of this at crisco has been seen for many
years, "isps are less than X percent of our business," where X gets
smaller and smaller; no wonder.

the internet business is 83.4% business, 15.6% internet, and one
percent fun.

randy