[j-nsp] Unrecognized ICMP6 type

Jeroen Valcke jeroen.valcke at belnet.be
Wed Jun 23 12:37:49 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 05:30:23AM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
> Please see Technical Bulletin PSN-2004-06-009.  Updated
> software is available for JUNOS 6.1, 6.2, and 6.3.

OK, this might be nitpicking but Technical Bulletin PSN-2004-06-009 states that
"All JUNOS software built on or after June 21, 2004 includes the corrected
code."

I installed the most recent soft. However when I check the after the
upgrade I noted that the software was built before June 21th.

        KERNEL 6.1R4.5 #0 built by builder on 2004-06-20 22:14:17 UTC

That seems a bit confusing to me.

Best regards,
-Jeroen-

--