[j-nsp] PMAP_SHPGPERPROC

Brian W. Gemberling bwgember at ptptech.com
Thu Jun 24 17:11:21 EDT 2004

This isnt a JunOS error, but a FreeBSD error.

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2003-May/000695.html

might want to read that.  Long and short of it is, you are running out of
memory, box is swapping, and it's having to pull swap space ( or pages )
from something else.  I'll take a shot in the dark here, but do you have a
good number of full bgp feeds on this box?  Is RPD eating up majority of
the memory on the system?

I hope something of that helps.