[j-nsp] discard route resolveability in BGP path selection?

Damon Pegg damon.pegg at uk.easynet.net
Tue Mar 2 09:43:57 EST 2004

So, for clarity, the default is that all routes are considered viable for
next-hop-availability, including another bgp route, or is bgp excluded?

In either event, since most of us carry the aggregates and some a default,
what is the default scan-time and can I change it?  I know I can change the
BGP timers but its naturally a much better solution to have a low scan
interval for next-hop validation check...

damon.

g62-routing/html/bgp-summary38.html#1015141

With no mentioning that it's without effect.

Regards,
Daniel