[j-nsp] monitor int GigE

Kashif.Khawaja at Broadwing.com Kashif.Khawaja at Broadwing.com
Tue Mar 2 11:31:59 EST 2004

Hi All:

Can somebody point me to documentation that describes the different counters in a monitor
interface ge-x/x/x?
Packet reject count, DA rejects, policed discards, L3 incmpletes indicated, etc.
I have guessed most of them in the past but would like to know what Juniper's explanation
is as well.

Thanks!!!
-Kashif
 +++The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
document.+++