[j-nsp] How to extract all routes?

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Mar 4 07:34:46 EST 2004

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Wei Keong wrote:
> I would like to extract all routes from m20 for analysis. Has anyone done
> this before? Any way to dump all routes and tftp to a server?

Run 'start shell', create a nice script which does some nice commands,
like, 'cli show route', redirected to a file, and run tftp to upload
them.  Put the script in cron.

Been there, done that, wrote a Master's Thesis based on the
information gathered :-)

(make sure of redirecting stdin to /dev/null.)