[j-nsp] OFF TOPIC : Need to pick up some Juniper Items, can you help?

Martin Robinson Martin at networkhardware.com
Thu Mar 4 13:38:38 EST 2004

Hello All,

This is very off topic and apologies for that. We are running very low on our Juniper stock and are looking for users who have aged or redundant units they wish to sell on. We are particularly low on m-series chassis m5/m10/m20, an GE-SX cards and 4FE-TX cards.

Please drop me a line off-list if you can help.

Sorry for breaking etiquette..

Martin

Network Hardware Resale Europe
Singaporestraat 66