[j-nsp] JunOS 6.3 command problem

Aviva Garrett aviva at juniper.net
Fri May 21 14:05:04 EDT 2004

Hi Steve,

Yes, you can configure them together, because they are a set of one or
more:
  spices [ cinnamon nutmeg];

not a set where you have to choose one and only one, as in:
  tea ( black | green | herbal);

Square brackets indicate a set from which you can choose one or more.
Parentheses and vertical bars (pipes) indicate a set from which you can
choose only one item.

We can consider adding  any features to the section of this code for any
release scheduled for deliver on April 1.

..Aviva @:-)

In message <20040521175333.38165.qmail at web20405.mail.yahoo.com>you write: