[j-nsp] Connected Networks in a prefix list ?

Lars Erik Gullerud lerik at nolink.net
Tue May 25 10:03:01 EDT 2004

Uhm, 6.4? This feature works fine in 6.2 at least - we use this on
6.2R2.4 for several purposes - here from one of our lab-boxes:

----
# show policy-options prefix-list test-list | display inheritance

##
## apply-path was expanded to:
##     7.0.10.1/24;
##     10.0.10.9/24;
##     7.0.0.5/30;
##     7.0.0.1/32;
##
apply-path "interfaces <*> unit <*> family inet address <*>";

[edit]
# commit check
configuration check succeeds
----

We also use the apply-path feature extensively in production, mainly to
get prefix-lists built from route-filter entries in various
policy-statements. Works like a charm so far.

/leg