[j-nsp] M7i SFP gbic

Paul Goyette pgoyette at juniper.net
Thu Nov 4 09:49:22 EST 2004

This is our policy, and we have no current plans to change.  Of
course the powers that be could change their mind, but we in the
support organization hope not!

Please note that the "foreign" parts are identifiable as Juniper vs
non-Juniper in order for us to manage warranty and support issues
(ie, RMAs).  But otherwise the parts are interchangeable.