[j-nsp] How to upgrade M20 RE's with least downtime

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Fri Nov 12 19:08:36 EST 2004

D-oh. You also need to enable graceful routing engine switchover (GRES),
else graceful restart may not get you through the PFE reboot w/o
adjacency loss etc. Note that GRES is not compatible with some features,
a list of which is documented for the version of code you are running.

Sorry for being imprecise.