[j-nsp] FBF and Dynamic Proxy Bypass

Dexter M dexter8am at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 11:22:08 EDT 2004

Just put in a Juniper box in place of my Cisco gear that runs wccp with my proxy.

Am using FBF (since wccp is out of the equation) but some users which uses NTLM applications (such as OWA) started having problem with authentication.  Even though I can still see that my proxy has the authenticated-site entry.

Such sites are dynamically bypassed previously when wccp is working.  Because of the return-path function i guess...

Does anyone has a similar setup and a solution to it?  I am currently adding static entries based on destination address.

Thanks!

-Dex

 Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!