[j-nsp] how LSP-TE inter-area works??

Julio Alba jalba at satec.es
Mon Oct 11 06:57:27 EDT 2004

Hello

Can anyone give me the RFC or a good document in which it would be explained
this feature (LSP-TE inter-area)?
I want to know how it works and how the LSP in created in an intermediate
area or in the final area.

Thanks in advance

Julio Alba Soto
Consultant / Project manager (Network Area)
jalba at satec.es

SATEC-MADRID
Avda. Europa 34 A
28023 Aravaca, Madrid