[j-nsp] Re: ACLs implementation in M series router

Venkatesh Joshi venksj at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 06:22:51 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

Thanks for all the replies !

Apologize for not framing the question correctly :(

I am not looking at how to configure ACLs in M-series
routers.

I am looking for information on the design and
functionality  of ACLs in M-series routers. I am doing a
research project on ACLs as part of my MS dissertation.
This information would help me in my research.

I am looking for general information only -
non-proprietary, open-to-all kind of info.

Any pointers would be great.

Thanks
venkatesh